SEX... Now that I have your attention!


I am going to ask you all some questions... Simple ones!

When was the first time you stepped into a pharmacy/Chemist to buy yourself some "Protection"?

How old were you then?

Did you buy exactly what you wanted?

And Finally, was it worth the effort?

Now these are questions that would make many of us uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable!
I have always wondered since my childhood... WHY?

Its not that we do not have sex in our country (Sorry Pahlaj for using that word)...

By gods grace, we have left most of the universe behind when it comes to population. And we all know, that achievement has taken a lot of blood and sweat!

Well, I was first 14 when I bought my first condom (Oops... Sorry again Mr. Nahlani). And before you all start judging my schooling and upbringing, let me tell you it was for a stupid bet with some friends in school.

I was a go-getter at things... "Daring" as they called it in those days. Dressed in my school uniform, I walked into a pharmacy diagonally opposite to my school premises (After two people gave up and ended up getting a Soap and a Dairy Milk).

Honestly, I was a bit terrified as well. To date, I have no idea WHY!

I confidently walked up to the counter and asked for "Protection"... THRICE!!!

It was the 4th attempt when I said the word.. "CONDOM CHAHIYE"... The world around me turned silent... The earth stopped rotating and revolving around its own axis... The thought of the repercussions of what I have just did stuck me...

And then the guy at the counter spoke ... "KAUNSA CHAHIYE???"

14 Years... I was 14 Years! High on ego and testosterone... I was asked this question. I had no answer. 

The shop keeper started rattling out the brands, flavors, types!

That was the exact moment I realized why the first two guys failed.

5 minutes later, we were a group of losers... But now with a Soap, a Dairy Milk and a COLGATE!

Yes, I ended up telling the shopkeeper "COLGATE CHAHIYE UNCLE, KYA BOL RAHE HO??"
Years passed by and I got pro at buying everything! 

But I still wonder, what is it that makes INDIA so nervous, when it comes to speaking about the thing we are the best at. Are the men more shy, of the women too nervous...

According to a survey for Men's Health Magazinemore than 50,000 respondents from more than 30 countries were surveyed to compare sexual attitudes and practices and found that Indian men and women have sex less frequently and with fewer partners throughout their lives.

Imagine.. This population when we are sex starved!

The Repression has to end!

Sex is not Taboo... It is something everyone does...

Our children have to be given adequate Sex education. They have to be comfortable to speak about SEX! We are not aliens who have adopted a new way of creating life and sustaining.

That's how God meant it to be.

The Moral Policing has to end!

A country of 1.2 billion can very well think about its welfare. The so called "Rakshaks" need not assume the duty of teaching morality to the couples stealing a moment or two.

Around 70 years of independence and we are still a developing country! What is it that we are developing and how long?

I am not suggesting leave the children to their selves. In my opinion, if a child cannot speak to his parents about matters of Physical intimacy and how he/she could be safe, then that is a child left on his own. As opposed to one who can bare his/her heart to his parents.

Wake Up India! Sex Education is a necessity ... The Nahlani's, Chauhan's and all such morons policing based on their sick mindset have to be censored out...

:-) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presenting: The Most eligible bachelor in the country!

Harry Shouldn't Have Met Sejal...

If Rani Padmawati was alive today, she would have killed herself again…